Aircel, India’s fifth largest and one of the fastest growing GSM network has recently launched their new advertisement campaign called ‘Joy of Little Extra‘. The campaign focuses on the little happiness of life when we get something extra unexpectedly. Aircel will offer extra talktime, SMS or data with their products and services. Aircel is now giving free local talktime with internet usage. This new advertisement campaign is conceived by McCann Worldgroup India. Aircel has already started broadcasting the first advertisement on TV channels and other digital media from February 1.
Here is the first TV commercial of ‘Joy of Little Extra’ series-
- How to increase app visibility in app store?
- Samsung Galaxy A7 is the slimmest phone from the company
- Asus ZenFone 2 with 4 GB RAM announced at CES 2015
- HTC Desire 620 dual SIM & Desire 620G announced
- OnePlus One launching in India on December 2 via Amazon
- Xiaomi RedMi Note going on sale in India on Dec 2nd
- Lenovo Vibe X2 now available from Flipkart for Rs.19,999
- Google Nexus 6 India price revealed
- Samsung Galaxy A5 with slim unibody metal design launched
- HTC Desire EYE with 13 MP front camera goes official
Follow us on Twitter