Cupertino based tech giant Apple, went on to announce the launch of the Apple iPhone 6 and the Apple iPhone 6 Plus smartphones and the devices went on sale soon after in the US. But now, eager buyers from India rejoice, as both the devices are to go on sale in India on October 17th. The pre-orders for both the devices will start on October 7th from Apple Authorized Resellers.
With this, the pricing of the Apple iPhone 6 and the Apple iPhone 6 Plus has also been revealed and as expected, the devices are not going to be cheap. To start with, the Apple iPhone 6’s 16 GB version will called buyers, Rs. 53,500 while the 64GB variant has been priced at Rs.62,500. The 128 GB version of the iPhone 6 will be available for a big price tag of Rs. 71,500.
While on the other hand prospective buyers for the iPhone 6 Plus will have to shell out Rs. 62,500 for the starting 16GB variant and Rs. 71,500 will be the price for the 64 GB model. The 128 GB version will be available for a grand price of Rs. 80,500 which makes it the most expensive smartphone in the market.
The Apple iPhone is the first device from Apple to cross the 4 inch display barrier and arrive with a large 4.7 inch screen while the Apple iPhone 6 Plus is a step further and takes the screen size to 5.5 inch making it the largest smartphone from Apple and a worthy competitor to the Samsung GalaxyNote 4.
We expect Apple to pull in a good number of the Apple iPhone 6 and the Apple iPhone 6 Plus in India since even after the high price tag, we are sure that the demand will be high since the phone is being launched just in time for the Diwali season. Will you be buying the iPhone 6 and or the iPhone 6 Plus? Let us know in the comments section below.
- How to Fight a Skeleton in Minecraft
- Play Match-Maker with Spritzr Dating App
- Top Grossing Slot Apps
- How to increase app visibility in app store?
- Samsung Galaxy A7 is the slimmest phone from the company
- Asus ZenFone 2 with 4 GB RAM announced at CES 2015
- HTC Desire 620 dual SIM & Desire 620G announced
- OnePlus One launching in India on December 2 via Amazon
- Xiaomi RedMi Note going on sale in India on Dec 2nd
- Lenovo Vibe X2 now available from Flipkart for Rs.19,999
Follow us on Twitter