The BlackBerry Z10 has been out in the market for quite some and has been selling decently though we feel that most of the BlackBerry Boys are waiting for the BlackBerry Q10 instead because it brings along the identity of BlackBerry smartphones – the physical full-QWERTY keyboard. But the price of the BlackBerry Q10 is going to make the smartphone out of reach for the people looking for a budget BlackBerry 10 smartphone from the Canadian giant. And if you are one of those users, then a possible BlackBerry R10 will make it way sometime in Q3 2013. And today, the images and possible specifications of the BlackBerry R10 have appeared online and give us a close look at the smartphone.
Images of the BlackBerry R10 have also appeared earlier which showed us the smartphone in Red and White. The BlackBerry R10 will replace BlackBerry’s Curve series and is expected to arrive with a 3.1 inch display with the reslution of 720 x 720 pixels. There is no information available on which processor the smartphone will be powered on but 2 GB of RAM has been said to be included. A 5 megapixel camera on the rear with the capability to shoot images up to 2560 x 1920 resolution will be available. We can also spot a front facing camera so we expect it to be either of VGA or 1.3 megapixel resolution. 8 GB of internal storage will be included on the BlackBerry R10 while it should be expandable using a microSD card.
A powerful 1800 mAh non-removable battery will power the device while the OS running on the BlackBerry R10 will be BlackBerry 10.1. The body is said to be of plastic but nice enough to impress us. We really are excited about this new QWERTY BlackBerry. Are you?
BlackBerry R10 Specifications:
- 3.1-inch display
- 720 x 720 resolution
- 5MP rear camera
- Front camera
- Support to shoot up to 2560 x 1920 resolution photos
- 2G RAM
- 8G internal storage
- 1800 mAh non-removable Battery
- BlackBerry 10.1 OS
- How to Fight a Skeleton in Minecraft
- Play Match-Maker with Spritzr Dating App
- Top Grossing Slot Apps
- How to increase app visibility in app store?
- Samsung Galaxy A7 is the slimmest phone from the company
- Asus ZenFone 2 with 4 GB RAM announced at CES 2015
- HTC Desire 620 dual SIM & Desire 620G announced
- OnePlus One launching in India on December 2 via Amazon
- Xiaomi RedMi Note going on sale in India on Dec 2nd
- Lenovo Vibe X2 now available from Flipkart for Rs.19,999
Follow us on Twitter