Cheap Quad core mobile Meizu MX is now official. Meizu MX is powered by quad core Samsung made cortex A9 processor. This quad core mobile processor uses 32nm manufacturing process and has HKMG (High-K Metal Gate) technology. According to Meizu this will result 20% less power consumption compared to dual core Meizu MX mobile. We don’t have any official information about the processor clock speed and the amount of RAM present in the device. The battery capacily has been increased to 1700 mAh from 1600 mAh which dual-core Meizu MX has.
Meizu MX Quad-core has 4 inch display with 960 x 640 resolution (292 PPI) with ASV technology. This cheap quad core mobile has 8 Mega pixel camera with back side illuminated sensor for better low light photography. It can shoot Full HD videos at 30 fps and secondary front camera can be do VGA video recording. Meizu MX runs latest customized Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich which is called “Flyme OS”. There is no Micro SD card slot present in the mobile, it will be available in two variants 32GB and 64GB. Meizu MX Quad-core will be available with 5 different color back covers.
Meizu MX Quad-core price and availability :
Meizu MX Quad-core will be only available in China for very attractive price. 32 GB version will be available for ¥2,999 (US$480) and 64 GB will be available for ¥3,999 (US$635). At $480 price Meizu MX Quad-core is cheapest quad core mobile in the market.
- Play Match-Maker with Spritzr Dating App
- Top Grossing Slot Apps
- How to increase app visibility in app store?
- Samsung Galaxy A7 is the slimmest phone from the company
- Asus ZenFone 2 with 4 GB RAM announced at CES 2015
- HTC Desire 620 dual SIM & Desire 620G announced
- OnePlus One launching in India on December 2 via Amazon
- Xiaomi RedMi Note going on sale in India on Dec 2nd
- Lenovo Vibe X2 now available from Flipkart for Rs.19,999
- Google Nexus 6 India price revealed
Follow us on Twitter