Angry bird one of the most popular game on Android devices and its maker Rovio has announced that its latest Angry Birds installment will be launching on the older generation Windows Phone named as Angry Birds Space and Angry Birds Star Wars. Both the games Angry Birds Space and Angry Birds Star Wars will be going to WP7 Store at any time there is no clue that when will exactly go.
Angry Birds Space and Angry Birds Star Wars were previously compatible with Windows 8 phones only but after some time it was confirmed that both the games will be compatible with all Windows Phone 7.5 or later running Smartphone whatever may be hardware configuration it hardly matter. Rovio has confirmed that Nokia helped in bringing the game to those devices which runs on 256 MB of RAM.
The Fight against galactic menace the empire of Pig troopers with some desperate rebel birds is already available on Windows Phone 8and it will not take much time in reaching on your Windows Phone 7 Store you will soon be playing Angry Birds Space and Angry Birds Star Wars on your Windows Phone 7 device. Both the Angry Bird will have the same price as that of WP8 siblings which means it will cost around $0.99.
Rovio Enterprises have promised to launch Angry Bird on the entire Windows phone and as we can see that they have kept the promise but we can hardly tell you that whether it will help to increase the user base, Let us wait and see.
Rovio Enterprises have already released the birthday update as today it is the birthday of Angry Bird series and today it has been three years. Birthday Updates brings about 15 brand new and unknown levels along with 15 more episodes of the galactic menace Pig troopers and it has boosted up the game version up to 3.0.
Angry Birds Space and Angry Birds Star Wars have made its way to run on the first generation Lumia Smartphone and will be compatible with almost all the Lumia devices from 510, 610, 710, 800, to 900. Hope that the windows phone 7 users must be having a blast.
- How to increase app visibility in app store?
- Samsung Galaxy A7 is the slimmest phone from the company
- Asus ZenFone 2 with 4 GB RAM announced at CES 2015
- HTC Desire 620 dual SIM & Desire 620G announced
- OnePlus One launching in India on December 2 via Amazon
- Xiaomi RedMi Note going on sale in India on Dec 2nd
- Lenovo Vibe X2 now available from Flipkart for Rs.19,999
- Google Nexus 6 India price revealed
- Samsung Galaxy A5 with slim unibody metal design launched
- HTC Desire EYE with 13 MP front camera goes official
Follow us on Twitter