Chinese manufacturer Gionee, is finally trying to gain some market share in the Indian subcontinent. And while the company is promoting its flagship Gionee Elife E6 smartphone which can give any flagship costing about Rs.40,000 and above, a run for its money, the company is also planning to grab a nice amount of the share in the budget price range market. And to do so, a new smartphone called the Gionee Pioneer P3 with mid-range specifications has been launched.
The Gionee Pioneer P3 carries a decent 4.3 inch display with a resolution of 800 x 480 pixels which is good enough for the size of display it is arriving with. The smartphone is powered by a quad-core processor clocking at 1.3 GHz coupled with 512 MB of RAM. The internal memory is pegged at 4 GB which will further be expandable up to 32 GB using a microSD card slot. Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean runs on the Gionee Pioneer P3 out of the box and there is a 5 megapixel auto focus camera with LED Flash on the rear of the smartphone with a VGA front camera for video chats and calls.
Connectivity wise, the Gionee Pioneer P3 packs in 2G, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi Direct, 3.5mm audio jack and GPS. The smartphone is powered by a 1700 mAh battery which is good to see and will be available in Black and White colour options. The Gionee Pioneer P3 comes with dual-SIM, dual-standy connectivity and will have a guest mode which will allow owners of the mobile to control what all a guest can use when he is handed over the smartphone. The Gionee Pioneer P3 has been priced at Rs.7,499 which is a great price tag for the specifications the device arrives with and should attract a nice number of buyers. Will you be interested in buying it? Let us know in the comments section below.
- How to Fight a Skeleton in Minecraft
- Play Match-Maker with Spritzr Dating App
- Top Grossing Slot Apps
- How to increase app visibility in app store?
- Samsung Galaxy A7 is the slimmest phone from the company
- Asus ZenFone 2 with 4 GB RAM announced at CES 2015
- HTC Desire 620 dual SIM & Desire 620G announced
- OnePlus One launching in India on December 2 via Amazon
- Xiaomi RedMi Note going on sale in India on Dec 2nd
- Lenovo Vibe X2 now available from Flipkart for Rs.19,999
Follow us on Twitter