It seems like Taiwanese giant HTC has no plans to hold back on launching new devices in the market while its flagship, the HTC One is finally doing well. Last month the company unveiled the HTC Desire 600 and now an upcoming smartphone called the HTC Desire 200 has leaked online along with a full hardware review video. With this leak we also get to know that HTC has adopted a change in its smartphone naming strategy, at least for its Desire series.
The HTC Desire 200 is a budget smartphone which will pack a decent 3.5 inch display with a low 480 x 320 pixel resolution which seems to be just okay for the screen size. Next, the processor on-board the Desire 200 will clock at 1 GHz which will be coupled with about 512 MB of RAM. The internal memory is pegged at 4 GB which will obviously be expandable up 32 GB using a microSD card. The company was thoughtful enough to include a 5 megapixel rear camera on the HTC Desire 200 but there will not be the presence of a Flash.
The HTC Desire 200 will arrive with the popular Beats Audio is branding thus giving a great music listening experience to the users of the device and connect options will include the usual suspects like 2G, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, FM Radio, microUSB and 3.5mm audio jack. A decent 1400 mAh battery will power the HTC Desire 200 which seems to be a little less and also it is said to run on the now-outdated Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich OS with Sense UI on the top of it. The leak suggests that the HTC Desire 200 will be heading to the Asian markets very soon though no details on the expected price of the device has been revealed in the leak yet.
Expected HTC Desire 200 Specifications:
- 3.5 inch display
- Screen resolution of 480 x 320 pixels
- 1 GHz processor
- 512 MB of RAM
- 4 GB Internal memory
- Expandable to 32 GB using microSD card
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich OS with Sense UI
- 5MP camera on the back
- 2G, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- GPS, FM Radio, 3.5mm audio jack
- 1400 mAh battery
- Play Match-Maker with Spritzr Dating App
- Top Grossing Slot Apps
- How to increase app visibility in app store?
- Samsung Galaxy A7 is the slimmest phone from the company
- Asus ZenFone 2 with 4 GB RAM announced at CES 2015
- HTC Desire 620 dual SIM & Desire 620G announced
- OnePlus One launching in India on December 2 via Amazon
- Xiaomi RedMi Note going on sale in India on Dec 2nd
- Lenovo Vibe X2 now available from Flipkart for Rs.19,999
- Google Nexus 6 India price revealed
Follow us on Twitter