The HTC M4 was first heard about back in February earlier this year, when the possible specifications of the upcoming smartphone were leaked and shared by popular leakster, @evleaks. And today, we are hearing new details popping in from the hit-or-miss news publication, DigiTimes that the HTC M4 will arrive with a metal-alloy chassis just like the high-end flaghsip, the HTC One which was prior to its release was address as the HTC M7. The HTC M4 which is said to be a revision to the HTC One, is expected to begin shipping in June and an estimated 700,000 units are to be shipped in the second quarter. It is being said that to avoid the shortage of components like in the case of the HTC One, the company is to place the orders solely with Catcher Technology.
We recently went hands-on with the HTC One and the Smartphone is definitely built to impress and leave its charm after you even within the little time you spend with the device and this might have encouraged HTC to bring a similar design or adopt the hardware into a mid-range smartphone which will the HTC M4 which also feels like the HTC First minus the Facebook Home and the HTC Ultrapixel camera on-board.
Recently leaked specifications of the HTC M4 suggest that the Smartphone will have a 4.3 inch HD display while being powered by a 1.2 GHz dual-core Snapdragon 400 SoC which is expected to be complemented with a 1 GB of RAM. Internal storage is pegged at 16 GB while details about the presence of a MicroSD card slot is not available as yet. Interestingly, the much confusing HTC’s Ultrapixel camera which has 4 megapixel resolution will be included on the HTC M4 and a front facing 1.6 megapixel front facing shooter is expected to be present.
The HTC M4 will include the usual connectivity options like the Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, microUSB, 3.5mm audio jack, GPS while it is expected to run on HTC Sense 5.0 atop Android 4.2.2 OS. There is no information on the battery of the HTC M4
HTC M4 Specifications:
- 4.3 inch capacitive display
- Resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels
- 1.2 GHz Dual-Core Snapdragon 400 processor
- 1 GB RAM
- 16 GB Internal storage
- HTC UltraPixel rear camera
- 1.6 megapixel front camera
- Android 4.2.2
- HTC Sense 5.0
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, microUSB
- 3.5mm audio jack, GPS
- How to Fight a Skeleton in Minecraft
- Play Match-Maker with Spritzr Dating App
- Top Grossing Slot Apps
- How to increase app visibility in app store?
- Samsung Galaxy A7 is the slimmest phone from the company
- Asus ZenFone 2 with 4 GB RAM announced at CES 2015
- HTC Desire 620 dual SIM & Desire 620G announced
- OnePlus One launching in India on December 2 via Amazon
- Xiaomi RedMi Note going on sale in India on Dec 2nd
- Lenovo Vibe X2 now available from Flipkart for Rs.19,999
Follow us on Twitter