HTC M7 is going to be the next flagship smartphone from HTC and a supposedly genuine render of the smartphone is doing the rounds on the blogosphere which is claimed to be the real deal and looks great. It is being rumoured that the HTC M7 will be unveiled at the upcoming Mobile World Congress 2013 which is to be held next month in Barcelona. The leak comes in from PocketNow which claims that persons familiar with the device have informed them that the front of the smartphone in the renders, matches the one which they are handling.
But the back of the device in the picture is not right and is just a fan-made mock up which has been made by combining the renders of the HTC 8X and the HTC Droid DNA. The HTC M7 is expected to arrive with a 4.7-inch full-HD display and the renders show us that HTC has probably decided to retain the capacitive onscreen buttons but as we can see, the home button has been moved to the rightmost which is a bit hard to digest but the indicated place in the image which is Barcelona, is right as there is where we expect the device to be unveiled though the date is incorrect.
Going by the specifications, the HTC M7 is rumoured to be powered by a 1.7 GHz quad-core processor 2 GB RAM, will run on HTC Sense 5.0 atop the Android Jelly Bean OS, have 32 GB of internal storage. 13 MP shooter at the rear with LED Flash will be available on the smartphone with a 2 MP front facing camera. The smartphone will get all its juice from a 2300 mAh battery which we feel is a bit less.
Probable HTC M7 specifications:
- 4.7-inch full-HD display
- Resolution of 1920 x 1080 with pixel density of 468 PPI
- 1.7 GHz quad- core Snapdragon S4 processor with 2 GB RAM
- 32 GB internal storage which will be expandable using microSD slot
- Android Jelly Bean
- Rear facing 13 MP camera with LED Flash
- 2 MP front camera
- 2300 mAh battery
- Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, NFC, 3G, 4G LTE
- Beats Audio enhancement
- Play Match-Maker with Spritzr Dating App
- Top Grossing Slot Apps
- How to increase app visibility in app store?
- Samsung Galaxy A7 is the slimmest phone from the company
- Asus ZenFone 2 with 4 GB RAM announced at CES 2015
- HTC Desire 620 dual SIM & Desire 620G announced
- OnePlus One launching in India on December 2 via Amazon
- Xiaomi RedMi Note going on sale in India on Dec 2nd
- Lenovo Vibe X2 now available from Flipkart for Rs.19,999
- Google Nexus 6 India price revealed
Follow us on Twitter