The HTC One is one of the best or at least currently the bestest Android Smartphone out there as it has been impressing all the reviewers and the users and following the Samsung tradition, the Taiwanese giant is planning a smaller sibling to the HTC One which will be called the HTC One Mini and about which we have heard a lot in the past month. And now, HTC has itself revealed the official specifications of the HTC One Mini which was also codenamed HTC M4 through the device’s UA Prof file.
While the HTC One packs a 4.7 inch full-HD display, the HTC One Mini will have a 4.3 inch 720p HD Display while being powered by a dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor clocking at 1.4 GHz which will be coupled with 2 GB RAM and internal storage of 16 GB which is expected to be expandable using a microSD card slot. The HTC One Mini edition will also go on to feature front-facing dual BoomSound speakers while the device might also have an Ultrapixel camera on the back.
The HTC One Mini, which is expected to be unveiled soon will go on to run on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS while HTC Sense 5.0 UI running on top of it. The Mini will go on to carry the same aluminium unibody design as on the One and is to have Beats Audio branding. A 1700 mAh non-removable battery is to provide all the juice to keep the device running for you. The most important part to decide the success of the One Mini will be the price at which it is made available and if it is rightly priced, then it is no doubt that people who are not able to buy the HTC One will buy the Mini.
HTC One Mini Leaked Specifications:
- 4.3 inch display
- Display resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels
- 1.4 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Processor
- 2 GB RAM
- 16 GB internal memory
- Expandable memory using microSD card
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS
- HTC Sense 5.0
- Ultrapixel rear camera
- 1700 mAh battery
- Play Match-Maker with Spritzr Dating App
- Top Grossing Slot Apps
- How to increase app visibility in app store?
- Samsung Galaxy A7 is the slimmest phone from the company
- Asus ZenFone 2 with 4 GB RAM announced at CES 2015
- HTC Desire 620 dual SIM & Desire 620G announced
- OnePlus One launching in India on December 2 via Amazon
- Xiaomi RedMi Note going on sale in India on Dec 2nd
- Lenovo Vibe X2 now available from Flipkart for Rs.19,999
- Google Nexus 6 India price revealed
Follow us on Twitter