The HTC One is one device which has impressed us from the very moment it was announced and since we have had a hands-on experience with the current ‘best Android smartphone‘ out there. Just recently Google went on to announce the launch of the Samsung Galaxy S4 with ‘Nexus user experience’ as the device will run on stock Android OS and today, the search engine giant has announced that the HTC One will be the next smartphone to arrive with the Nexus user experience and run stock Android OS out-of-the-box instead of the HTC Sense 5.0.
The HTC One with stock Android was rumored since the time Samsung Galaxy S4 with stock Android was announced at the Google I/O and today with the device going official, there are surely many of the prospective buyers waiting to get their hands on the One. But they will have to wait until June 26th, 2013 when Google will start selling the One on the Google Play store for about $599 in the US. We expect Google to start selling the HTC One in other countries soon.
The HTC One running on stock Android will have almost the same specifications as that of the original One with Sense 5.0 and will be SIM-Unlocked and will run on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with subsequent updates from Google, have 32 GB of internal memory, The HTC One nexus edition will run on Android 4.2.2, features Beats Audio and an unlockable bootloader. The rest of the specifications like the 4.7 inch full-HD display, Snapdragon 600 quad-core processor and the Ultrapixel camera will be included but HTC BlinkFeed, HTC Zoe, HTC BoomSound will be missing.
HTC One Nexus-edition Specifications:
- 4.7-inch IPS LCD 3 display
- Resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels
- 1.7 GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor
- 2 GB RAM
- 32 GB Internal Storage
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS
- UltraPixel rear camera with LED Flash
- 2 megapixel front camera
- 3.5 mm headset jack, Beats Audio support
- 2G, 3G, LTE (US), WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0
- DNLA, MHL, GPS, NFC
- 2300 mAh battery
- Play Match-Maker with Spritzr Dating App
- Top Grossing Slot Apps
- How to increase app visibility in app store?
- Samsung Galaxy A7 is the slimmest phone from the company
- Asus ZenFone 2 with 4 GB RAM announced at CES 2015
- HTC Desire 620 dual SIM & Desire 620G announced
- OnePlus One launching in India on December 2 via Amazon
- Xiaomi RedMi Note going on sale in India on Dec 2nd
- Lenovo Vibe X2 now available from Flipkart for Rs.19,999
- Google Nexus 6 India price revealed
Follow us on Twitter