Today HTC officially launched their flagship mobile phone HTC One in India. HTC One is a premium mobile phone from the Taiwanese company. HTC One has received good response from early adopters and reviewers. This mobile’s release date was postponed due to inadequate supply of the UltraPixel camera. It looks like they have finally managed to fix the supply problem and getting ready to launch it in India.
The beautiful Aluminium unibody design, sharp 4.7″ Full HD screen and UltraPixel camera are main the selling points of this mobile. HTC One comes packed with many new features combined with powerful hardware. It is powered by quad-core Snapdragon 600 CPU running at 1.6 Ghz speed and there is Adreno 320 GPU. HTC one brings the new useful features like BlinkFeed, Zoe, BoomSound etc.
HTC has partnered with Reliance GSM network and BigFlix to offer extra benefits. Customers will get 1GB 3G data for first 3 months with purchase of HTC One. During this period customers can enjoy unlimited Facebook and WhatsApp for free. There is also free 3 month BigFlix subscription for watching movies. The mobile phone will be available on Indian market from the end of April. HTC One is priced at Rs 42,900 which makes it expensive compared to Sony Xperia Z.
- How to Fight a Skeleton in Minecraft
- Play Match-Maker with Spritzr Dating App
- Top Grossing Slot Apps
- How to increase app visibility in app store?
- Samsung Galaxy A7 is the slimmest phone from the company
- Asus ZenFone 2 with 4 GB RAM announced at CES 2015
- HTC Desire 620 dual SIM & Desire 620G announced
- OnePlus One launching in India on December 2 via Amazon
- Xiaomi RedMi Note going on sale in India on Dec 2nd
- Lenovo Vibe X2 now available from Flipkart for Rs.19,999
Follow us on Twitter