After launching successful 7″ Android tablets, today Karbonn launched Smart Tab 10 in India. Karbonn Smart Tab 10 is a dual-core tablet running latest Android 4. Jelly Bean operating system. It has powerful hardware under the hood. It is powered by 1.5GHz Dual core processor and has 1 GB DDR3 RAM. It has a 9.7 inch LCD screen with 1024×768 resolution. It boasts a 2MP rear camera and has a VGA front camera for video calling. It doesn’t have any SIM card slot for 3G access. But you can use any external 3G modem through USG for internet access. Battery life of Karbonn Smart Tab 10 will be good, thanks to beefy 6000 mAh battery.
Karbonn Smart Tab 10 Specifications:
- 9.7″ display with 1024×768 resolution
- 1.5GHz Dual core CPU
- 1GB DDR3 RAM
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- 2MP rear camera and VGA front camera
- MicroSD card upto 32GB
- 3G support through external 3G Modem
- Wi-Fi b/g/n
- 6000 mAh battery
Karbonn Smart Tab 10 price:
Karbonn Smart Tab 10 will be available for Rs 10,490 in stores. It is a direct competitor of 10″ Micromax Funbook Pro.
- How to increase app visibility in app store?
- Samsung Galaxy A7 is the slimmest phone from the company
- Asus ZenFone 2 with 4 GB RAM announced at CES 2015
- HTC Desire 620 dual SIM & Desire 620G announced
- OnePlus One launching in India on December 2 via Amazon
- Xiaomi RedMi Note going on sale in India on Dec 2nd
- Lenovo Vibe X2 now available from Flipkart for Rs.19,999
- Google Nexus 6 India price revealed
- Samsung Galaxy A5 with slim unibody metal design launched
- HTC Desire EYE with 13 MP front camera goes official
Follow us on Twitter