The war of Made-in-India Android smartphones with quad-core processor has finally begun. We have already seen the Micromax A116 Canvas HD launch with a 1.2 GHz quad-core processor apart from a HD screen but now Karbonn has announced the launch of the Karbonn Smart Titanium 1 smartphone which packs a 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon processor and 1GB RAM. In comparison, the Micromax Canvas HD arrives with a quad-core processor from MediaTek. The smartphone runs on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean operating system.
The 1.2 GHz quad-core processor on the Karbonn Smart Titanium 1 is complemented with a 1 GB of RAM, so the performance should be outstanding compared to the competitors. The Karbonn S1 Titanium arrives with a 4.5 inch IPS display with a resolution of the 960 x 540 pixels. The onboard storage on the smartphone is 4 GB which can be expanded using a microSD card up to 32 GB.
For all the users of the Karbonn Smart Titanium 1, the device includes a 5 MP camera with LED Flash which there is a VGA front facing camera which can be used for making video calls. The smartphone supports dual-SIM functionality with dual-standby. Going by the connectivity options, the Karbonn Smart Titanium 1 is 3G capable and other options include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, A-GPS, FM Radio amongst others. The Karbonn Smart Titanium 1 will be powered by a decent 1600 mAh battery. To grab a nice amount of the market, Karbonn has cleverly priced the smartphone at an affordable price of Rs.10,990 which will definitely attract a lot of buyers who will opt in for the Titanium 1 leaving the other dual-core devices in the same price range.
Specifications of the Karbonn Smart Titanium 1:
- 4.5 inch IPS Capacitive display with a resolution of 960 x 540 pixels
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor with 1 GB RAM
- 4 GB internal memory, Memory expandable to 32 GB
- 5MP Autofocus Camera with LED flash, VGA front camera
- Dual-SIM with Dual-standby
- 1600 mAh battery
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
- GPS, 3G
- Lenovo A536 launched with 5 inch display, quad-core SoC
- Xolo Q1000s Plus with 5 inch FHD, 3000 mAh battery announced
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S going on sale for Rs.5,999 in India
- LG L60 X-147 with Android 4.4 now available online
- HTC Butterfly 2 with waterproof body,13 MP camera announced
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini Duos launching in India soon
- Celkon Millennium Dazzle Q44 with Android 4.4 launched
- XOLO 8X-1000 with new Hive UI launched for Rs.13,999
- HTC One Mini 2 with Android 4.4 announced, starts at €470
- Huawei Honor 3C launched in India for Rs.14,999
Follow us on Twitter