Another Android smartphone is making its way into the Indian market and this time it is from Karbonn and the
has been spotted online and is already available for prospective buyers. The 5-inch phablet brings along a multi touch Capacitive IPS display with a screen resolution of 960 x 540 pixels while getting all its processing power from a 1.2 GHz quad-core processor which is complemented with 1 GB of RAM. The internal storage on the device is of 4 GB which can be expandable to up to 32 GB.
The Karbonn Titanuim S5 has an 8 MP camera on the back with LED Flash for all your photography needs while the company has included a front facing 2 MP camera for video calls. The Titanium S5 runs on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS and packs in connectivity options like Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, 2G, 3G and 3.5mm audio jack. The Karbonn Titanium S5 has an Optical Finish backcover and measures 143.4mm x 72.4mm x 8.95mm and all of this is run by a powerful 2000 mAh battery.
The smartphone is priced at Rs.11,990 and is available from online retailer Snapdeal which seems to be a decent price tag for the smartphone.
Karbonn Titanium S5 specifications:
- 5 inch IPS Capacitive display with resolution of 960 x 540 pixels
- 1.2 GHz quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor with 1 GB RAM
- 4 GB internal memory
- Expandable memory up to 32 GB with microSD slot
- 8 MP primary camera with LED Flash
- 2 MP front camera
- 2G, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- 2.5mm audio jack, GPS
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS
- 2000 mAh battery
- How to Fight a Skeleton in Minecraft
- Play Match-Maker with Spritzr Dating App
- Top Grossing Slot Apps
- How to increase app visibility in app store?
- Samsung Galaxy A7 is the slimmest phone from the company
- Asus ZenFone 2 with 4 GB RAM announced at CES 2015
- HTC Desire 620 dual SIM & Desire 620G announced
- OnePlus One launching in India on December 2 via Amazon
- Xiaomi RedMi Note going on sale in India on Dec 2nd
- Lenovo Vibe X2 now available from Flipkart for Rs.19,999
Follow us on Twitter