Shortly, after releasing its first Quad core smartphone, the LePhone K860, Lenovo has just now unveiled its next Android smartphone dubbed as A660. On paper, the newly launched A660 appears to be a mid-end smartphone running on the Google Android OS v4.0 (popularly known as Ice Cream Sandwich) and houses a zippy 1 GHz dual-core chipset paired with a 4-incher WVGA touchscreen display fitted with a Gorilla glass on its top.
Beside of its scratch proof display, the Lenovo A660 also boasts IP67 certification with water and disproof capabilities, that makes itself a neat choice for those mid end buyers who wants an up to date smartphone experience and fits into with their rugged lifestyle.
Moving on the other specs, the A660 has got dual-SIM card slots, couple of cameras, a 5 MP shooter on its back while, a front facing VGA for handling video calls or chats. Additionally, it comes with a decent 1500 mAh battery for long-lasting performance. Of course, it offers 3G & Wi-Fi connectivity, comes within a sturdy slim casing of just 10.5 mm and will be available in multiple colour options.
As usual, no extra details about its pricing and availability are outed yet but, we’re sure it’ll make its way to the Chinese market first, and if believed on the recent Bloomberg report then we could expect the A660 to be launched in other parts of the World including India, Philippines and Indonesia.
- Play Match-Maker with Spritzr Dating App
- Top Grossing Slot Apps
- How to increase app visibility in app store?
- Samsung Galaxy A7 is the slimmest phone from the company
- Asus ZenFone 2 with 4 GB RAM announced at CES 2015
- HTC Desire 620 dual SIM & Desire 620G announced
- OnePlus One launching in India on December 2 via Amazon
- Xiaomi RedMi Note going on sale in India on Dec 2nd
- Lenovo Vibe X2 now available from Flipkart for Rs.19,999
- Google Nexus 6 India price revealed
Follow us on Twitter