Lenovo is one company which is lately concentrating well on its smartphone division and bringing out some great devices for the prospective buyers. And today, the company has announced the launch of another smartphone called the Lenovo S860 which comes with a large display, big battery and a nice decent price tag to accompany the specifications. The Lenovo S860 was announced at the Mobile World Congress and today the phone has been made available in India.
The Lenovo S860 comes with a large 5.3 inch touch screen display which has a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels. The phone comes with a 1.3 GHz quad core MediaTek MT6582 processor which is coupled with 2 GB RAM while the internal memory is pegged at 16 GB but sadly there is no slot for expantion which is a setback. The Lenovo S860 comes with an 8 megapixel primary camera with LED Flash while there is a 1.6 megapixel front facing camera for user to take selfies.
The Lenovo S860 comes powered by the Google Android v4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS out-of-the-box and is dual-SIM (GSM+GSM) capable. Other connectivity options include 2G, 3G, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, 3.5mm audio jack. Users will also be able to charge other devices on-the-go using the included micro USB cable. The Lenovo S860 comes with a powerful 4000 mAh battery which the company claims will provide up to 40 days standby and up to 24 hours talktime on 3G connections.
Sudhin Mathur, Director-Smartphones, Lenovo India, on the launch on the smartphone said,
The new range of S series smartphones complements the users’ aspirations. Bundled with stylish design, blazing fast processing speeds, and integrated Lenovo proprietary apps, these phones provide customers a great user experience without sacrificing performance,. We launched the S860 at MWC this year and the smartphone completes our range of products like P780 and S660 that provides users an incredibly long battery life. It was also recognized as one of the best launches from Lenovo at MWC this year.
Lenovo S860 specifications:
- 5.3 inch touch screen display
- 1280 x 720 pixels resolution
- 1.3 GHz quad core MediaTek processor
- 2 GB RAM
- 16 GB internal memory
- 8 megapixel rear camera
- 1.6 megapixel front camera
- Android v4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- 4000 mAh battery
- How to Fight a Skeleton in Minecraft
- Play Match-Maker with Spritzr Dating App
- Top Grossing Slot Apps
- How to increase app visibility in app store?
- Samsung Galaxy A7 is the slimmest phone from the company
- Asus ZenFone 2 with 4 GB RAM announced at CES 2015
- HTC Desire 620 dual SIM & Desire 620G announced
- OnePlus One launching in India on December 2 via Amazon
- Xiaomi RedMi Note going on sale in India on Dec 2nd
- Lenovo Vibe X2 now available from Flipkart for Rs.19,999
Follow us on Twitter