Lenovo, which now also owns Motorola has announced the launch of its latest smartphone called the Lenovo Vibe X2 recently and today, the smartphone has gone on sale exclusively from online retailer Flipkart for Rs.19,999 and some interesting launch day offers.
The Lenovo Vibe X2 is a unique smartphone which comes with a unique layered design and packs in a nice 5 inch IPS display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels while the smartphone is powered by a powerful 2.0 GHz MediaTek Octa Core processor. This is further coupled with 2 GB of RAM. There is 32 GB of internal storage on the Lenovo Vibe X2 with no option to expand it using a microSD card slot.
The Lenovo Vibe X2 has a nice 13 megapixel camera on the rear with LED Flash and a good 5 megapixel camera with wide angle lens will be available on the front for users to take selfies. The phone comes with Android 4.4.4 KitKat OS out of the box and Vibe UI 2.0 on the top of it. The phone is powered by a powerful 2300 mAh battery while connectivity options include the usual dual-SIM (nano + micro), 2G, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, FM Radio and 3.5mm audio jack.
As for the launch day offers buyers of the Lenovo Vibe Z2 will get 95% off on the Lenovo Charging Case for X2 which will cost you Rs. 2000 without the offer. Apart from this, if you buy the phone on EMI, the interest charges will be refunded as cashback on 6 months EMI with HDFC/ICICI credit card. Buyers will also get 35% off on shopping on Myntra and preselected Flipkart ebooks worth Rs. 1200 free.
- How to Fight a Skeleton in Minecraft
- Play Match-Maker with Spritzr Dating App
- Top Grossing Slot Apps
- How to increase app visibility in app store?
- Samsung Galaxy A7 is the slimmest phone from the company
- Asus ZenFone 2 with 4 GB RAM announced at CES 2015
- HTC Desire 620 dual SIM & Desire 620G announced
- OnePlus One launching in India on December 2 via Amazon
- Xiaomi RedMi Note going on sale in India on Dec 2nd
- Lenovo Vibe X2 now available from Flipkart for Rs.19,999
Follow us on Twitter