Tablets are already the next big thing in the industry and every manufacturer is betting on them and LG is no new. LG has jumped into the bandwagon and announced the launch of the LG G Pad 8.3 tablet which will be showcased at the upcoming IFA 2013. The LG G Pad 8.3 carries a resemblance to that of the LG G2 which was unveiled just recently, going by the design language. The specifications of the tablet are good enough too.
Going by the internals, the 8.3 inch display of the LG G Pad 8.3 has a huge resolution of 1920 x 1200 pixels which is the same that the new Nexus 7 carries. A powerful 1.7 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 600 processor powers the tablet coupled with 2 GB of RAM while the internal memory is pegged at 16 GB. The LG G Pad 8.3 weighs about 338 grams and measures just 8.3mm thick. There is a 5 megapixel rear camera while a 1.3 megapixel front camera has been included on the LG G Pad 8.3.
The tablet runs on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS out-of-the-box and a powerful 4600 mAh battery will take care of keeping the device running for you. The LG G Pad 8.3 will be available in Black and White colour options and while the pricing of the tablet is still a mystery, we should have more information on that sometime in the coming days as it gets showcased at the IFA 2013. The tablet will start selling first in North America, Europe and Asia thorugh the Q4 2013.
LG G Pad 8.3 Specifications:
- 8.3 inch display
- Resolution of 1920 x 1200 pixels (WUXGA)
- Pixel density of 273 PPI
- 1.7 GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 Processor
- 2 GB RAM
- 16GB inbuilt memory
- 5 megapixel rear camera
- 1.3 megapixel front facing camera
- Android 4.2.2
- Bluetooth, microUSB, Wi-Fi
- 4600 mAh battery
With the launch of the LG G Pad 8.3, the announcements from the manufacturers showcasing various devices at IFA 2013 have begun. The coming week is surely going to be interesting. Stay tuned to us for all the latest from the event.
- Play Match-Maker with Spritzr Dating App
- Top Grossing Slot Apps
- How to increase app visibility in app store?
- Samsung Galaxy A7 is the slimmest phone from the company
- Asus ZenFone 2 with 4 GB RAM announced at CES 2015
- HTC Desire 620 dual SIM & Desire 620G announced
- OnePlus One launching in India on December 2 via Amazon
- Xiaomi RedMi Note going on sale in India on Dec 2nd
- Lenovo Vibe X2 now available from Flipkart for Rs.19,999
- Google Nexus 6 India price revealed
Follow us on Twitter