It was just yesterday when we shared with you about online retailer Flipkart’s possible plans to launch the Motorola Moto X smartphone in India on March 19th i.e. tomorrow and today, the retailer has made it official that the smartphone will indeed go on sale from tomorrow and carries a nice price tag of Rs.23,999, which we personally feel is good enough for the specifications and unique features that the device comes packed with.
Flipkart will also go on to offer Rs.1000 Cashback if you buy the Moto X on EMI from the retailer while you also get flat 70% off on the Moto X Cases with the Moto X Phone. If you are one of the lucky 10 buyers, then you can get 100% Cashback on your Moto X. Flipkart has also made it official that the smartphone will only be available in the 16 GB variant and buyers will be able to choose from a lot of colour options which include Black, White, Royal Blue, Cherry, Turquoise and two wood finishes — Teak and Walnut. The wooden finish Moto X will be available starting at Rs.25,999.
Specifications-wise, the Motorola Moto X carries a 4.7 inch AMOLED display with HD (1280 x 720 pixels) resolution with Corning Gorilla Glass protection. The smartphone is powered by a 1.7 GHz processor with 2 GB RAM coupled with quad-core Adreno 320 GPU. There is a 10 megapixel rear camera with 2 megapixel front camera. Battery on the device is pegged at 2200 mAh and we hope that the Indian variant will run on Android 4.4 KitKat OS out-of-the-box. So are you buying the Motorola Moto X? Shoot your views in the comments section below.
Motorola Moto X Specifications:
- 4.7 inch AMOLED display
- Resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels
- 1.7 GHz dual core Snapdragon S4 processor
- Quad core Adreno 320 GPU
- 2 GB RAM
- 16 GB storage
- 10 megapixel rear camera
- 2 megapixel front camera
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- 2200 mAh battery
- How to Fight a Skeleton in Minecraft
- Play Match-Maker with Spritzr Dating App
- Top Grossing Slot Apps
- How to increase app visibility in app store?
- Samsung Galaxy A7 is the slimmest phone from the company
- Asus ZenFone 2 with 4 GB RAM announced at CES 2015
- HTC Desire 620 dual SIM & Desire 620G announced
- OnePlus One launching in India on December 2 via Amazon
- Xiaomi RedMi Note going on sale in India on Dec 2nd
- Lenovo Vibe X2 now available from Flipkart for Rs.19,999
Follow us on Twitter