The wait is finally over and we now have the official launch date of the much-awaited and much-leaked Motorola Moto X. Motorola will go on to unveil the Moto X smartphone on August 1st in the New York City. Motorola has teased the Moto X a lot and also revealed that the Android smartphone will be customizable to some extend. The device will be fully assembled in the US and the white colour variant was also spotted in the hands of Google’s Eric Schmidt.
On the other hands, notorious and almost accurate leakster @Evleaks has posted the first press image of the Moto X giving us a closer look at what’s to comes from Motorola. As per the previous leaks, the Moto X will feature a 4.5 inch display probably with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution while being powered by a 1.7 GHz Snapdragon dual-core processor complimented with 2GB of RAM. The rear shell will be removable and made up of strong Kevlar material. The Moto X will run on stock version of Android 4.2.2 with minor tweaks.
A 10 megapixel camera on the rear with LED Flash is a possibility with a 2 megapixel front facing shooter while the Moto X will have a always-on listening mode which will be able to listen to you to complete commands instantly, even without you having to unlock or touch the device. It is being said that Motorola has set aside a budget of about $500 million for the marketing of the Moto X.
Possible specifications of Motorola Moto X:
- 4.5 inch display
- Resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels
- 1.7 GHz dual-core Snapdragon S4 processor
- Adreno 320 GPU
- 2 GB RAM
- 16 GB internal storage
- Expandable using microSD card
- Stock Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS
- 10 megapixel camera with LED Flash
- 2 megapixel front camera
- 2G, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3.5mm audio jack
- How to Fight a Skeleton in Minecraft
- Play Match-Maker with Spritzr Dating App
- Top Grossing Slot Apps
- How to increase app visibility in app store?
- Samsung Galaxy A7 is the slimmest phone from the company
- Asus ZenFone 2 with 4 GB RAM announced at CES 2015
- HTC Desire 620 dual SIM & Desire 620G announced
- OnePlus One launching in India on December 2 via Amazon
- Xiaomi RedMi Note going on sale in India on Dec 2nd
- Lenovo Vibe X2 now available from Flipkart for Rs.19,999
Follow us on Twitter