- Jolla unveils its first device with Sailfish OS and the ‘other half’
- HTC T6 specifications leak [6 inch FHD, 2.3 GHz quad-core, 3300 mAh battery]
- Nokia Lumia Icon briefly appears on Verizon’s website, specs revealed
- BlackBerry Q10 announced with QWERTY + Touch design running BB10 OS
- BlackBerry R10 specifications and images leaked
We are just hours away from the official unveiling of the much-leaked Motorola Moto X smartphone and new details around the smartphone are still emerging around the device. While we hae already heard that the device which will be highly customizable, carry a 10 megapixel camera, will always listen to you and provide answers to your queries without even you have to pick up the device, today we get to about the SIM slot that the Moto X will carry.
According to leak coming in, the Moto X will operate on a nano SIM card and the image of the SIM Tray has leaked as you can see above. It is to be noted that the recently launch Motorola Droid smartphones also carried the nano SIM card provision and thus it is obvious to see the Moto X to also arrive with the same. We already know that the Apple iPhone 5 goes on to carry a nano SIM card tray while Android flagships like the HTC One and the Samsung Galaxy S4 still carries microSIM slots but things might just change with Motorola opting in with the nano SIM slots for its latest smartphones.
As per the leaked specifications, the Motorola Moto X is expected to be a mid-ranger with a 4.5 inch 720p display while being powered by a dual-core processor and run on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS out-of-the-box. The handset is expected to be available in a range of customizable and colourful back panels have 3G connectivity on board. We are now just waiting for Motorola to make the device official and stay tuned to us as we will being all the news related to the device as things are out.
Possible specifications of Motorola Moto X:
- 4.5 inch display
- Resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels
- 1.7 GHz dual-core Snapdragon S4 processor
- Adreno 320 GPU
- 2 GB RAM
- 16 GB internal storage
- Stock Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS
- 10 megapixel camera with LED Flash
- 2 megapixel front camera
- 2G, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3.5mm audio jack