Search engine giant and Android OS maker Google’s annual developer conference which is called the Google I/O, where the company has a tradition to make some important announcements is just round the corner and scheduled to be held between May 15- May 17, 2013 and a rumor suggests that we could see a refresh to the Nexus 7 tablet which could be called the New Nexus 7 with some nice upgraded specifications.
To start with, the display of the new Nexus 7 is getting upgraded to a LTPS and the resolution is said to be at 1920 x 1200 pixels which would give users a crisp view. All the processing will be handled by the Snapdragon S4 Pro SoC but we are short on the detail as to how much it will clock at. Google plans to include a 5 megapixel camera on the rear of the new Nexus 7 while a HD front facing camera will be available for all the video chats.
Not to forget, the new Nexus 7 is rumored to run on the new Android 4.3 Jelly Bean as Google might have plans to skip the launch of the Android 5.0 Key Lime Pie for later this year. We expect the OS to be unveiled at the event too and no leaks have shared any details on what new features might be included in the Android 4.3 Jelly Bean OS. A powerful 4000 mAh battery will provide all the juice needed to keep the tablet running and the new Nexus 7 is expected to come two variants, Wi-Fi only and Wi-Fi +3G while the internal storage is expected to be 16 GB and 32 GB. We are less than a week away from the purported unveiling of the new Nexus 7, as it will be called instead of the Nexus 7 2.
New Nexus 7 Specifications:
- 7 inch display
- 1920 x 1200 pixels resolution
- Snapdragon S4 Pro processor
- 5 megapixel primary camera
- HD Front facing camera
- Google Android 4.3
- 4000 mAh battery
- Play Match-Maker with Spritzr Dating App
- Top Grossing Slot Apps
- How to increase app visibility in app store?
- Samsung Galaxy A7 is the slimmest phone from the company
- Asus ZenFone 2 with 4 GB RAM announced at CES 2015
- HTC Desire 620 dual SIM & Desire 620G announced
- OnePlus One launching in India on December 2 via Amazon
- Xiaomi RedMi Note going on sale in India on Dec 2nd
- Lenovo Vibe X2 now available from Flipkart for Rs.19,999
- Google Nexus 6 India price revealed
Follow us on Twitter