As you all might already be aware of that Google’s next iteration of the Android OS will be called Android 4.4 KitKat, a very interesting thing in the promotional video went on to leak which was a Google employee holding a device which was not yet revealed officially and the back of the phone which carried a similar back as that of the 2013 version of the Nexus 7 and the Nexus branding. This phone, which was suspected to be the Nexus 5 has ‘almost’ for confirmed.
The supposed Nexus 5 smartphone has just passed through the FCC and thus a lot of crucial details about the smartphone has been revealed. To start with, the Nexus 5 will surely be manufactured by LG which has also manufactured the Nexus 4. The Nexus 5 carries a model number D820 and will support Qi wireless charging as the images of the coil have been made available on FCC’s website. Other specs include a Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor complimented with 3 GB of RAM, will sport a 5 inch display with expectedly full HD display.
Connectivity wise, the Nexus 5 will support 7-band LTE radio, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC, dual Wi–Fi. The smartphone is pack in about 2300 battery but early rumours have suggested a 2700 mAh battery. It is also expected that the Nexus 5 smartphone will be released towards the end of October. It will be interesting to see as to how the search engine giant is able to make the Nexus 5 competitive to the other flagship devices from various other OEMs. With loads of time before the actual unveiling of the time left, we are sure leaks are bound to flow in spilling out more details on the Nexus 5.
Rumoured Nexus 5 specifications:
- 5 inch display
- Resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels
- 2.3 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor
- 2 or 3 GB RAM
- 16 GB / 32 GB internal storage
- 2G, 3G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC
- Qi Wireless charging
- 2300 mAh or 2700 mAh battery
- Black and White colour options
- How to Fight a Skeleton in Minecraft
- Play Match-Maker with Spritzr Dating App
- Top Grossing Slot Apps
- How to increase app visibility in app store?
- Samsung Galaxy A7 is the slimmest phone from the company
- Asus ZenFone 2 with 4 GB RAM announced at CES 2015
- HTC Desire 620 dual SIM & Desire 620G announced
- OnePlus One launching in India on December 2 via Amazon
- Xiaomi RedMi Note going on sale in India on Dec 2nd
- Lenovo Vibe X2 now available from Flipkart for Rs.19,999
Follow us on Twitter