A few days back, Finnish giant Nokia had teased a device with a physical QWERTY keyboard and today the company has made the Nokia Asha 210 official which interestingly arrive with a dedicated button for fast access to the most popular messaging app, Whatsapp. The Nokia Asha 210 is being introduced as the most-social Asha phone yet and will be available in both Single and Easy-Swap Dual-SIM variants for prospective buyers. The design of the Nokia Asha 210 is Monoblock and the feature phone arrives with a 2.4 inch LCD display which has a display resolution of 320 x 240 pixels giving a pixel density of 169 pixels. The feature phone has a full-QWERTY physical keyboard which will let user to type with ease and quickly.
Along with the dedicated WhatsApp button, there is also a dedicated Camera button on above the keyboard and the camera has a resolution of 2 megapixels with 4x digital zoom and an option to share the images directly from the camera app to the various Social networks. Users will be able to store all their data using a microSD card up to 32 GB.
Nokia has also included Slam, which is a feature to share multimedia content like photos, music and videos with nearby friends instantly. Connectivity-wise the Nokia Asha 210 includes 2G, WiFi, Bluetooth v2.1 with EDR, 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio and GPS based on cellular network positioning. The Asha 210 has a 1200 mAh battery to keep it running and the phone will be available in Yellow, Cyan, Black, Magenta, and White colour options while it has been priced around $72 (about Rs.3800) and is said to be available sometime in Q2 2013.
Nokia Asha 210 Features and Specifications:
- 2.4 inch LCD Transmissive display
- Resolution of 320 x 240 pixels
- Full-QWERTY physical Keyboard
- 2 megapixel camera
- Expandable memory up to 32 GB
- Single-SIM, Dual-SIM
- 2G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v2.1
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 1200 mAh battery
- How to Fight a Skeleton in Minecraft
- Play Match-Maker with Spritzr Dating App
- Top Grossing Slot Apps
- How to increase app visibility in app store?
- Samsung Galaxy A7 is the slimmest phone from the company
- Asus ZenFone 2 with 4 GB RAM announced at CES 2015
- HTC Desire 620 dual SIM & Desire 620G announced
- OnePlus One launching in India on December 2 via Amazon
- Xiaomi RedMi Note going on sale in India on Dec 2nd
- Lenovo Vibe X2 now available from Flipkart for Rs.19,999
Follow us on Twitter