Finnish giant Nokia has today sent out invites to the press and blogs inviting them to come witness the launch of the long-rumoured Nokia EOS which is expected to be the first Windows Phone smartphone to packs in the 41 megapixel Nokia PureView sensor which the company brought out on the Nokia 808 PureView which ran on the now-abondened Symbian OS. Nokia EOS, which is the code-name of the cameraphone from the company is scheduled to be unveiled on July 11 in the New York City and the invite carries the wordings, ‘Zoom. Reinvented’ wherein the period is zoomed in using a microscope and it reads, ‘See More From Nokia’. The Nokia EOS went on to leak a couple of times in the last few days and the smartphone looks ad in the image below.
As we can see in the images, there is a hump on the back of the Nokia EOS which is round in shape and houses the rumoured 41 megapixel camera with Xenon flash. The shutter on the Nokia EOS is mechanical and a video showcasing its working has appeared online too via now-popular leakster @ViziLeak. Nokia is expected to bring in a dedicated camera app with the device which will give the users of the smartphone total control over the smartphone’s camera with numerous options alike on the Nokia 808 PureView.
The Nokia EOS is expected to have specifications almost similar to the Nokia Lumia 92X series but we really hope that there are some improvements, at least with the display of the smartphone. The device is expected to launch multiple polycarbonate shells including Black, Yellow and Red. For now, the top competitor to the Nokia EOS seems to be the recently launched Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom which packs a 16 megapixel BSI CMOS sensor with Xenon Flash and OIS. Excited?
- How to Fight a Skeleton in Minecraft
- Play Match-Maker with Spritzr Dating App
- Top Grossing Slot Apps
- How to increase app visibility in app store?
- Samsung Galaxy A7 is the slimmest phone from the company
- Asus ZenFone 2 with 4 GB RAM announced at CES 2015
- HTC Desire 620 dual SIM & Desire 620G announced
- OnePlus One launching in India on December 2 via Amazon
- Xiaomi RedMi Note going on sale in India on Dec 2nd
- Lenovo Vibe X2 now available from Flipkart for Rs.19,999
Follow us on Twitter