Nokia Lumia family is getting a new member very soon. If rumors to be believed, Nokia Lumia 910 is under works. It will be launched in May 2012 in Europe. According to reports Nokia Lumia Windows Phone 7 mobiles are selling very good. Nokia already sold more than 1 million Lumia 800 and Lumia 710 in very short period of time. In CES 2012 Nokia announced Lumia 900 for AT&T network USA. The speculation about Lumia 910 started from the tweet of Eldar Murtazin.
Also Read: Nokia Lumia 800 vs Lumia 900 comparison
Nokia Lumia 910 will be a high end Windows Phone having improved 12 MP camera. It will not have fast LTE 4G connectivity which is present in Lumia 900. At this time we don’t know anymore details about the device.
It will be interesting to see how sales of Nokia Lumia 900 will be affected if Lumia 910 released in June as Nokia Luima 900 is scheduled to come in Europe in May. Sales of both Lumia 900 and Lumia 910 may be get affected by the new mobiles from Samsung, HTC etc who are going to unveil new flagship devices in next month at MWC (Mobile World Congress).
Currently Nokia Lumia 800 and Lumia 710 are available in India. Being a high end WP7 mobile, Nokia Lumia 800 costs around Rs 28,400 ($568). Recently we have seen huge price cut in Lumia 710. You can buy this mobile for Rs 15,400 ($308) which is great price for a mid range WP7 Mango mobile with 1.4 Ghz processor and 5MP camera.
- Play Match-Maker with Spritzr Dating App
- Top Grossing Slot Apps
- How to increase app visibility in app store?
- Samsung Galaxy A7 is the slimmest phone from the company
- Asus ZenFone 2 with 4 GB RAM announced at CES 2015
- HTC Desire 620 dual SIM & Desire 620G announced
- OnePlus One launching in India on December 2 via Amazon
- Xiaomi RedMi Note going on sale in India on Dec 2nd
- Lenovo Vibe X2 now available from Flipkart for Rs.19,999
- Google Nexus 6 India price revealed
Follow us on Twitter