Aircel, one of the leading telecom operator in the country has announced the launch of a revolutionary product called the ‘One Nation, One Rate’. This new product will offer one rate for Voice, SMS and Data in home circles and on roaming on Aircel network which is said to be a first by any telecom company in India and Aircel is planning to redefine the user experience and consumption of voice services in the country. Aircel users will not only be able to enjoy free roaming, they will also be able to make use of Voice, SMS and data tariff at a great price. Aircel has made it a point to make offer its users will all the things they need and with the ‘One nation, One rate’ users will have One India tariff around the country.
Aircel users will be able to enjoy:
- Voice – Local/National calling at 1paisa/second in Home circle as well as on roaming on Aircel network. Incoming calls while on Roaming on Aircel network will be free
- SMS – Local and National SMS at Re 1/SMS in Home circle as well as while on Roaming
- Data – User will be able to carry the home circle rate while on roaming
All of the these would be available for just Rs.39 for Aircel users. On the occasion of the launch of the ‘One nation, One rate’, Anupam Vasudev, Chief Marketing Officer, Aircel, said
In India, which is the world’s most dynamic and challenging telecom market, Aircel has successfully cemented its place by launching innovative and best value for money products and services. Aircel has been the pioneer of data revolution in the country.
Carrying this legacy of innovation forward, we have launched ‘One nation, one rate’, which will enable us to take a lead in the voice space as well. Our core values – ‘Simple, Creative and Trustworthy’ reflect in this product that will enable Aircel customers to enjoy one rate for voice, SMS and data services in their respective home circles and even while they are on roaming. We believe that the launch of this product will create a community of Aircel users and will mark the start of an important chapter in India’s telecom growth story.
- How to Fight a Skeleton in Minecraft
- Play Match-Maker with Spritzr Dating App
- Top Grossing Slot Apps
- How to increase app visibility in app store?
- Samsung Galaxy A7 is the slimmest phone from the company
- Asus ZenFone 2 with 4 GB RAM announced at CES 2015
- HTC Desire 620 dual SIM & Desire 620G announced
- OnePlus One launching in India on December 2 via Amazon
- Xiaomi RedMi Note going on sale in India on Dec 2nd
- Lenovo Vibe X2 now available from Flipkart for Rs.19,999
Follow us on Twitter