Samsung Galaxy Note II was unveiled at the IFA Berlin a few weeks ago. It is the successor to the highly popular phablet Samsung Galaxy Note. The latest Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is powered by 1.6 Ghz quad core processor coupled with 2GB RAM for effortless multitasking. Note II has now become slimmer, coming with little bigger HD AMOLED screen, 8MP camera and improved S-Pen. For more details please check out our Samsung Galaxy Note 1 and Note 2 comparison article . If you are planning to buy the Samsung Galaxy Note II then you can pre-book it now. Samsung India has started Note II pre-booking on their official eStore. You can pre-book Samsung Galaxy Note II in India by paying Rs 5,000 in advance and the rest after launching the device. You will be one of the few people who will get their hands on the brand new Samsung Galaxy Note II.
Samsung India is giving away a desktop dock worth Rs 2,399 as a free gift to everyone who will pre-book Note II. Currently we don’t have any pricing information of Samsung Galaxy Note II in India but we think the price will be around Rs 40,000-45,000.
- Play Match-Maker with Spritzr Dating App
- Top Grossing Slot Apps
- How to increase app visibility in app store?
- Samsung Galaxy A7 is the slimmest phone from the company
- Asus ZenFone 2 with 4 GB RAM announced at CES 2015
- HTC Desire 620 dual SIM & Desire 620G announced
- OnePlus One launching in India on December 2 via Amazon
- Xiaomi RedMi Note going on sale in India on Dec 2nd
- Lenovo Vibe X2 now available from Flipkart for Rs.19,999
- Google Nexus 6 India price revealed
Follow us on Twitter