Now that the Samsung Galaxy S4 smartphone has gone official and is reaching the shores of various countries, it is time for the rumour mills to spin out possible specifications, features and more on the Samsung Galaxy Note III. It was just yesterday when we heard about Samsung being worried about the build quality and the design language of its devices and the Galaxy Note III could see a change in it. And today we are hearing about the S Orb which is expected to arrive with the phablet.
If you are still unaware as to what S Orb is, then, rumours have it that Samsung is working on its own version of 360 degree panorama which will be called S Orb. This new feature is the same as that of the Photo Sphere which debuted with the Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS. The S Orb was expected to be launched with the Samsung Galaxy S4 smartphone but for some reason, it was dropped. And now, this new feature is expected to be launched on the Galaxy Note III.
It is also being speculated that other high-end Samsung devices will also receive the S orb with the yet-to-be-announced Android 5.0 Key Lime Pie update; whenever and if ever it is rolled out. Going by the hardware, the Samsung Galaxy Note III is expected to pack a 5.9 inch Full-HD AMOLED display, powered by a Exynos Octa 5 with LTE, a 13 megapixel camera for all the photography needs while the device is expected to run on the latest version of the Android OS which we expect to be the Android 5.0 Key Lime Pie.
With new details on the Samsung Galaxy Note III starting to flow in, the next few months are surely going to be interesting as numerous rumours about the hardware and software are going to flood us. Stay tuned to us!
- How to Fight a Skeleton in Minecraft
- Play Match-Maker with Spritzr Dating App
- Top Grossing Slot Apps
- How to increase app visibility in app store?
- Samsung Galaxy A7 is the slimmest phone from the company
- Asus ZenFone 2 with 4 GB RAM announced at CES 2015
- HTC Desire 620 dual SIM & Desire 620G announced
- OnePlus One launching in India on December 2 via Amazon
- Xiaomi RedMi Note going on sale in India on Dec 2nd
- Lenovo Vibe X2 now available from Flipkart for Rs.19,999
Follow us on Twitter