We do know that Samsung loves to launch a smartphone with minor upgrades when compared to its existing range of devices and sometime it does make it difficult for users to choose from a couple of them as the tiny difference in the specifications and the price confuse them a lot. And today another budget smartphone from the Korean giant, possibly going to be called the Samsung Galaxy Core has leaked online which is expected to be budget smartphone going by the leaked specifications. The Samsung Galaxy Core has the same old design language which can be found on the Galaxy Grand, Galaxy S III and even the recently launched Galaxy 4 which makes it a bit monotonous. Going by the specifications, the mid-range smartphone packs which goes by the code GT-I8262 will have a 4.3 inch display with a decent resolution of 800 x 480 pixels while getting all its processing power from a 1.2 GHz dual-core processor which will be complemented with about 786 MB RAM.
The Samsung Galaxy Core will have dual-SIM functionality, as per the leak and will carry a 5 megapixel camera on the back with LED Flash while we can notice a front facing camera in the leaked image. The internal memory is pegged at 8 GB which can be expandable up tp 32 GB while the device will carry a 1809 mAh battery to keep it going all day long. Android 4.1 Jelly Bean will run the shows on the device while, connectivity-wise, the usual Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, 3.5mm headphone jack.
Currently the device seems to be aimed at the markets of Russia and China and is expected to be priced at $430 and going on sale sometime in mid-May. We also do not know if the device will make it to the international market or not so we’ll have to wait for a while until Samsung makes things official.
Samsung Galaxy Core Specifications:
- 4.3 inch Capacitive display
- Resolution of 800 x 480 pixels
- 1.2 GHz dual-core processor
- 786 MB RAM
- 8 GB internal memory, Expandable using microSD card
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- TouchWiz UI
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, 3.5mm headphone jack
- 1809 mAh battery
- Play Match-Maker with Spritzr Dating App
- Top Grossing Slot Apps
- How to increase app visibility in app store?
- Samsung Galaxy A7 is the slimmest phone from the company
- Asus ZenFone 2 with 4 GB RAM announced at CES 2015
- HTC Desire 620 dual SIM & Desire 620G announced
- OnePlus One launching in India on December 2 via Amazon
- Xiaomi RedMi Note going on sale in India on Dec 2nd
- Lenovo Vibe X2 now available from Flipkart for Rs.19,999
- Google Nexus 6 India price revealed
Follow us on Twitter