Samsung seems to have planned to flood the smartphone market by launching a new smartphone at least twice a week, if not every. And it was just about a week back when we saw an upcoming Android smartphone from Samsung, called the Galaxy Core leak online and today the Korean giant has made the device official which seems to be a budget or mid-range smartphone going by the specifications which go on to match the ones which leaked earlier. The Samsung Galaxy Core is a 4.3 inch LCD Capacitive display with a display resolution of 800 x 480 pixels. The smartphone is powered by a 1.2 GHz dual-core processor while the built is unknown.
This is coupled with 1 GB of RAM and about 8 GB of internal storage which can be expandlaunable up to 64 GB using a microSD card. The smartphone runs on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS while connectivity options include 2G, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, 3.5mm headphone jack and FM Radio.
The Samsung Galaxy Core arrives with special software features which include the Smart Stay, Smart Alert, Motion UI, and S-Voice. It is powered by a 1800 mAh battery and will be made available in both single-SIM and dual-SIM options. If you are more of a dual-SIM person, then the Samsung Galaxy Core Duos will be available starting in May this month while the single-SIM variant will be reach the prospective buyers only in July. Samsung has neither revealed any details on the pricing of the Galaxy Core nor the markets where the smartphone will land.
Samsung Galaxy Core Specifications:
- 4.3 inch LCD Capacitive display
- Resolution of 800 x 480 pixels
- 1.2 GHz dual-core processor
- 1 GB RAM
- 8 GB internal memory, Expandable using microSD card up to 64 GB
- 5 megapixel camera with LED Flash
- VGA front camera
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- TouchWiz UI
- 2G, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0
- GPS, 3.5mm headphone jack, FM Radio
- Dual-SIM (Optional)
- 1800 mAh battery
- Play Match-Maker with Spritzr Dating App
- Top Grossing Slot Apps
- How to increase app visibility in app store?
- Samsung Galaxy A7 is the slimmest phone from the company
- Asus ZenFone 2 with 4 GB RAM announced at CES 2015
- HTC Desire 620 dual SIM & Desire 620G announced
- OnePlus One launching in India on December 2 via Amazon
- Xiaomi RedMi Note going on sale in India on Dec 2nd
- Lenovo Vibe X2 now available from Flipkart for Rs.19,999
- Google Nexus 6 India price revealed
Follow us on Twitter