Samsung loves to launch a Galaxy device in all sizes and price range available and sometimes even confuse the prospective buyers. And continuing the trend, the Korean giant is now rumored to be working and planning to launch the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-5100 at the upcoming Mobile World Congress 2013 which is codenamed Samsung ‘Kona’. The device has already been spotted in the benchmark results and now more specifications of the Note 8.0 have appeared online.
According to the latest leak, the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 is expected to arrive with an 8 inch Super Clear LCD display with a display resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels. It is being said that the Galaxy Note 8.0 is being launched to target the Apple iPad Mini as we already know the sweet-sour relationship between Samsung and Apple.
A 1.6 GHz quad-core processor with 2 GB RAM is expected to power the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 while it is being expected that the device will be available in 16 GB and 32 GB storage options which can be expanded using microSD card. It will run on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS and there is expected to be a 5 MP camera on the rear while for video chats, Samsung might include a 1.3 MP front facing camera.
Coming to the connectivity options, the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 might include Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, A-GPS, USB 2.0 amongst others while the device will weigh only 330 grams. From what we are hearing, the new note will be powered by a 4,600 mAh battery but currently there is no information on pricing of the device or when it might be available for us all. We expect more information to flow in when Samsung launches the Galaxy Note 8.0.
Probable Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-5100 specifications:
- 8-inch TFT Super Clear LCD display (1280 x 800 pixels)
- 1.6 GHz quad-core Exynos 4412 processor with 2 GB
- 16 GB/32GB internal memory, Expandable via microSD up to 32GB
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS
- 5 MP rear camera, 1.3 MP front facing camera
- Bluetooth 4.0, USB 2.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, A-GPS
- 211.3 x 136.3 x 7.95 mm, 330 grams
- 4,600 mAh battery
- How to Fight a Skeleton in Minecraft
- Play Match-Maker with Spritzr Dating App
- Top Grossing Slot Apps
- How to increase app visibility in app store?
- Samsung Galaxy A7 is the slimmest phone from the company
- Asus ZenFone 2 with 4 GB RAM announced at CES 2015
- HTC Desire 620 dual SIM & Desire 620G announced
- OnePlus One launching in India on December 2 via Amazon
- Xiaomi RedMi Note going on sale in India on Dec 2nd
- Lenovo Vibe X2 now available from Flipkart for Rs.19,999
Follow us on Twitter