Samsung today launched Galaxy Note in India. Samsung Galaxy Note is not an usual smartphone or tablet. It’s a new kind of device, combination of smartphone and tablet pc. If you carry multiple devices with you all the time then Galaxy Note will help you to make your life simpler. It packs the power of tablet pc into the portability of a smart phone. Galaxy Note has some powerful hardware inside. It has powerful ARM 9 dual core processor running at 1.4Ghz speed. Galaxy Note has amazing 5.3 inch Super AMOLED screen with HD resolution (1280×800). The most interesting and useful feature of Galaxy Note is the S- Pen. It is a capacitive stylus used to draw, select, crop different things. Using S-Pen you can draw a picture or crop a part of photo or video and past it on other place. It is very useful feature.
Samsung Galaxy Note Specifications:
- 5.3 inch Super AMOLED capacitive screen with HD resolution (1280×800)
- 1.4 GHz Dual core processor cortex A9 processor with Exynos chipset
- 1GB RAM
- Android 2.35 Gingerbread with TouchWiz UX
- 8 Megapixel Rear camera with LED flash capable of 1080p (Full HD) video recording, 2MP Front Camera
- 16/32 GB internal memory
- Micro SD card slot (upto 32GB)
- HSPA+ 21 mbps 3G
- Wi-Fi a/b/g/n
- Bluetooth 3.0
- 2500 mAh battery
Watch this amazing video of Samsung Galaxy Note-
Samsung Galaxy Note will be available within a week from today in different stores in India.
Samsung Galaxy Note Price in India:
Galaxy Note will cost Rs 34,999 in India.
- How to Fight a Skeleton in Minecraft
- Play Match-Maker with Spritzr Dating App
- Top Grossing Slot Apps
- How to increase app visibility in app store?
- Samsung Galaxy A7 is the slimmest phone from the company
- Asus ZenFone 2 with 4 GB RAM announced at CES 2015
- HTC Desire 620 dual SIM & Desire 620G announced
- OnePlus One launching in India on December 2 via Amazon
- Xiaomi RedMi Note going on sale in India on Dec 2nd
- Lenovo Vibe X2 now available from Flipkart for Rs.19,999
Follow us on Twitter