We already know that Korean giant Samsung is all set to adopt the ‘Neo’ nomenclature into its naming stratergy for its smartphone and we have already seen the press images and specifications of the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo leak yesterday. And today a new smartphone called the Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo+ has appeared on Samsung’s own China website giving us a look at what the device arrives with when it is officially announced sometime soon.
As per Samsung’s own website, the Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo+ carries a decent 4.8 inch Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels while the quad-core processor on-board clocks at 1.4 GHz with the make unknown and also currently there is no information as to how much RAM and internal memory the Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo+ arrives with but we do know that it does have a support for a microSD card allowing users to expand memory. The smartphone measure 136.6 x 70.6 x 8.6mm and weighs about 132 grams. Android 4.3 Jelly Bean with Samsung’s own skin runs the show on the device.
There is an 8 megapixel rear camera with LED Flash and the presence of a 1.9 megapixel front camera just makes things better. Connectivity options on the Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo+ include 2G, 3G, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS, 3.5mm audio jack, DLNA and dual-SIM with dual standby capability. The smartphone has a powerful 2100 mAh battery to keep the device running and will be available in Blue and White colour options. Currently there is no information on the availability, pricing and global launch of the device but we should hear more from the company soon.
Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo+ Dual SIM specifications:
- 4.8 inch Super AMOLED display
- Resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels
- 1.4 GHz quad-core processor
- Expandable memory using microSD card
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean OS
- 8 megapixel rear camera with LED Flash
- 1.9 megapixel front camera
- 2100 mAh battery
- How to Fight a Skeleton in Minecraft
- Play Match-Maker with Spritzr Dating App
- Top Grossing Slot Apps
- How to increase app visibility in app store?
- Samsung Galaxy A7 is the slimmest phone from the company
- Asus ZenFone 2 with 4 GB RAM announced at CES 2015
- HTC Desire 620 dual SIM & Desire 620G announced
- OnePlus One launching in India on December 2 via Amazon
- Xiaomi RedMi Note going on sale in India on Dec 2nd
- Lenovo Vibe X2 now available from Flipkart for Rs.19,999
Follow us on Twitter