Lately, we have been hearing a lot about an upcoming smartphone from Korean giant Samsung called the Galaxy S4 Active which is said to be the rugged version of the 2013 flagship smartphone Galaxy S4 and today a couple of images and a hands-on video showing off as to how the Samsung Galaxy S4 Active would go on to look have appeared online. Going by the images, the Samsung Galaxy S4 Active doesn’t go on to match anything like the flagship Galaxy S4 as the tough dust and waterproof smartphone arrives in a metellic case with bolts on the rear and also we can see the presence of three hardware button on the face of the device which is indeed a welcome change.
The person who uploaded the video has confirmed that the Samsung Galaxy S4 Active will run on dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus processor clocking a maximum at 1.7 GHz which we have already stopped in benchmark leak and this also kills a rumour that said that the Galaxy S4 Active will run on Snapdragon 600 quad-core processor. The leakster has also confirmed that the camera on the Samsung Galaxy S4 Active has been lowered to 8 megapixel in comparison to the 13 megapixel on the S4.
For now, it seems that the rest of the specifications of the Samsung Galaxy S4 Active will remain the same like on the Galaxy S4 which include a full-HD 5 inch display, Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS with TouchWiz UI on top of it and various other unique software features which are found on the Galaxy S4. This waterproof and dust proof smartphone will go on to challenge the Sony Xperia Z and it will be interesting to see how it performs. And now that the leaks are finally flowing in, we expect the official announcement from Samsung anytime soon. Until then, catch the video below.
- How to Fight a Skeleton in Minecraft
- Play Match-Maker with Spritzr Dating App
- Top Grossing Slot Apps
- How to increase app visibility in app store?
- Samsung Galaxy A7 is the slimmest phone from the company
- Asus ZenFone 2 with 4 GB RAM announced at CES 2015
- HTC Desire 620 dual SIM & Desire 620G announced
- OnePlus One launching in India on December 2 via Amazon
- Xiaomi RedMi Note going on sale in India on Dec 2nd
- Lenovo Vibe X2 now available from Flipkart for Rs.19,999
Follow us on Twitter