The most awaited smartphone of the year is here; let’s welcome the almighty Samsung Galaxy S4. Samsung Galaxy SIII is most successful Android smartphone till now. Samsung has managed to sell record breaking 50 million Galaxy SIII smartphones globally. Now Galaxy S4 is coming to replace it. After several rumours and leaks Samsung finally unveiled Galaxy S4 on 14th March in New York. Samsung’s latest flagship mobile comes with several hardware upgrades and software features, but retains the Galaxy SIII design line. The design is almost identical to its predecessor but it packs larger screen and it is now little thinner at 7.9 mm. Front side of the phone is dominated by 4.99″ Full HD Super AMOLED screen with 441ppi density. Unfortunately, it is using pentile matrix instead of a regular RGB pixel arrangement so you will be losing some sharpness. But at this high ppi you will hardly notice it. The amazing display is protected by latest generation Gorilla Glass 3.
Samsung Galaxy S4 is powered by Exynos 5 Octa 5410 processor clocked at 1.6 Ghz. This is an 8 core processor packing four high performance A15 cores running at 1.6 Ghz and four low power A7 core running at 1.2Ghz. This processor follows ARM BIG.little architecture, where high power A15 cores will be active for demanding tasks and low power A7 cores will help to save battery life. Not all 8 cores will be active simultaneously, so this is not a real octa core processor. There will be another variant of Galaxy S4 which will have 1.9 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 600 CPU instead of Exynos 5 Octa. We already know that Snapdragon 600 is a quite powerful chipset so it will not be a big issue. There is also 2GB RAM and PowerVR SGX 544MP3 GPU.
- How to Fight a Skeleton in Minecraft
- Play Match-Maker with Spritzr Dating App
- Top Grossing Slot Apps
- How to increase app visibility in app store?
- Samsung Galaxy A7 is the slimmest phone from the company
- Asus ZenFone 2 with 4 GB RAM announced at CES 2015
- HTC Desire 620 dual SIM & Desire 620G announced
- OnePlus One launching in India on December 2 via Amazon
- Xiaomi RedMi Note going on sale in India on Dec 2nd
- Lenovo Vibe X2 now available from Flipkart for Rs.19,999
Follow us on Twitter