We already know that Samsung loves to launch new devices every now and then but before those releases come the rumours which are in great numbers and some even mind-boggling. One of the latest rumour which is doing the rounds is that Samsung might be working on a mid-range smartphone called the ‘Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom‘. And now comes the interesting part, according to SamMobile, the Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom will come equipped with a 16 megapixel camera on its back with a 10x optical zoom lens.
Yes, that is something like a Samsung Galaxy Camera with voice calling features. The Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom is said to have a decent 4.3 inch qHD SuperAMOLED display which should allow Samsung to keep the price down and so are the internals which might be just relevant enough to that of a mid-range smartphone. A Bluetooth SIG listing for a Samsung ‘SM-C1010’ has also been found recently and the device is being described as a “Samsung Mobile Phone, which gives some weight to a device like Zoom being in works. Oh and the release of the Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom is rumoured for June or July so we wouldn’t have to wait much before we see Samsung unveil the device.
And we feel that Samsung is just using the ‘Galaxy S4’ part of the name to monetize on the popularity that the recently launched smartphone is gaining as we have also seen the company release the Galaxy S3 Mini minus the kind of specs that the Galaxy S3 packs in. It will also be interesting to see if the Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom will match up to the competition which includes the Nokia 808 PureView and the Nokia Lumia 920 apart from the recently rumoured 20 megapixel camera phone from Sony. Summer is getting hotter with every rumour coming out of the rumour mills. Stay tuned.
- How to Fight a Skeleton in Minecraft
- Play Match-Maker with Spritzr Dating App
- Top Grossing Slot Apps
- How to increase app visibility in app store?
- Samsung Galaxy A7 is the slimmest phone from the company
- Asus ZenFone 2 with 4 GB RAM announced at CES 2015
- HTC Desire 620 dual SIM & Desire 620G announced
- OnePlus One launching in India on December 2 via Amazon
- Xiaomi RedMi Note going on sale in India on Dec 2nd
- Lenovo Vibe X2 now available from Flipkart for Rs.19,999
Follow us on Twitter