Just yesterday we shared with you about the possible pricing of the Samsung Galaxy S5 smartphone which is expected to be abotu Rs.51,500 and today, the Korean giant has officially announced the launch of its latest flagship in the Indian subcontinent minus the exact price tag but has said that it will be available for buyers for anything between Rs.51,000 to Rs.53,000 which will make the Samsung Galaxy S5, the costliest smartphone from the company. Samsung will reveal more details on the pricing close to the availability of the device which is scheduled for April 11th in line with its global availability.
The Samsung Galaxy S5 comes with a 5.1 inch full HD Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. The Indian variant of the Galaxy S5 will run on the Octa-Core Exynos 5422 processor which houses a Quad-Core A15 1.9 GHz + Quad-Core A7 1.3 GHz SoC with 2 GB of RAM and sadly not the Snapdragon 801 processor. There will be internal storage of 16 GB which will be further expadable up to 64 GB using a microSD card slot.
The Samsung Galaxy S5 carries a 16 megapixel with LED flash and capability to record UHD videos. There is a 2 megapixel on the front for video calls and taking selfies. The smartphone comes with IP67 Ingress rating making it dust and water resistant and the device also has a 2800 mAh battery with a Ultra Power Saving Mode which will turn the display to Black and White and also close unwanted processes which will result in providing users extra backup in those crucial ‘low-battery situations’. Oh and not to forget, the Samsung Galaxy S5 also has a fingerprint scanner which will help you safeguard your personal information and also in mobile payments.
Samsung Galaxy S5 Specifications:
- 5.1-inch full HD Super AMOLED display
- Resolution of 1920×1080 pixels
- Octa-Core Exynos 5422 (Quad-Core A15 1.9 GHz ＋Quad-Core A7 1.3 GHz) processor
- 2 GB RAM
- 16 GB internal storage
- Expandable using a microSD card up to 64 GB
- 16 megapixel rear camera with LED Flash
- 2.1 megapixel front-facing camera
- Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) with TouchWiz UI
- IP67 ratings for dust and water resistancy
- 2G, 3G, Wi-Fi, USB 3.0, NFC, Bluetooth v4.0 LE
- GPS, 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 2800 mAh Battery
- How to Fight a Skeleton in Minecraft
- Play Match-Maker with Spritzr Dating App
- Top Grossing Slot Apps
- How to increase app visibility in app store?
- Samsung Galaxy A7 is the slimmest phone from the company
- Asus ZenFone 2 with 4 GB RAM announced at CES 2015
- HTC Desire 620 dual SIM & Desire 620G announced
- OnePlus One launching in India on December 2 via Amazon
- Xiaomi RedMi Note going on sale in India on Dec 2nd
- Lenovo Vibe X2 now available from Flipkart for Rs.19,999
Follow us on Twitter