We were expecting it and here it is! Samsung has today refreshed its Samsung Galaxy Tab range with the launch of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 which arrives with a little improvements over its predecessor and the design of the tablet seems to have been inspired from the recently launched Samsung Galaxy S4 smartphone. The Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 will be available in 2 variants like the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 which include a Wi-Fi only and a Wi-Fi + 3G variant.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 arrives with a 7 inch TFT display with a decent 1028 x 600 pixels resolution which is same as on the Tab 2 and now feels a bit outdated. The processing that wil happen on the tablet will be managed by a 1.2 GHz dual-core processor coupled with 1 GB of RAM. Internal storage on the Tab 3 is pegged at 8 GB and 16 GB which can be expandable up to 64 GB using a microSD card slot.
The Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS runs the show on the tablet while 2 cameras, a 3 megapixel rear and a 1.3 megapixel front facing camera have been included on-board the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3. Connectivity-wise, dual-band Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, Bluetooth v3.0, 3.5mm audio jack, A-GPS + GLONASS, USB 2.0. A 4000 mAh battery will provide all the juice to the tablets. According to the release, the Wi-Fi only version of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 will be available in May while the Wi-Fi + 3G version with Voice calling feature will be available in June. There is no information on the pricing of the Tab 3 yet.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Specifications:
- 7 inch TFT display
- Resolution of 1024 x 600 pixels
- 1.2 GHz Dual-core processor with 1 GB RAM
- 8 GB / 16 GB internal memory
- Expandable up to 64 GB
- 3 megapixel rear camera
- 1.3 megapixel front camera
- Dual-band Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, Bluetooth v3.0, 3.5mm audio jack
- A-GPS + GLONASS, USB 2.0
- Android v4.1 Jelly Bean OS
- 4000 mAh battery
- Play Match-Maker with Spritzr Dating App
- Top Grossing Slot Apps
- How to increase app visibility in app store?
- Samsung Galaxy A7 is the slimmest phone from the company
- Asus ZenFone 2 with 4 GB RAM announced at CES 2015
- HTC Desire 620 dual SIM & Desire 620G announced
- OnePlus One launching in India on December 2 via Amazon
- Xiaomi RedMi Note going on sale in India on Dec 2nd
- Lenovo Vibe X2 now available from Flipkart for Rs.19,999
- Google Nexus 6 India price revealed
Follow us on Twitter