By now, we all know that Samsung loves to keep launching a smartphone in its most successful Galaxy range and today is no different. The Korean giant has today announced the launch of the Samsung Galaxy Win for the Chinese market. The Samsung Galaxy Win has been launched with a 4.7 inch TFT Capacitve display which has a resolution of 800 x 480 pixels which will give users a decent viewing experience while the device is powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core processor built of which is still unknown but a recent rumour indicates that it might be the Snapdragon S4 Play but we will have to wait for an official confirmation from Samsung on the same.
The Samsung Galaxy Win runs on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS and packs a 5 MP autofocus camera on the rear with LED Flash while a VGA front facing shooter has been been included too for all your video calling needs. The Galaxy Win is a dual-SIM smartphone with dual-standby with Samsung’s Always On feature. Connectivity-wise, the Samsung Galaxy Win will offer 2G, 3G, Bluetooth v3.0, GPS, Wi-Fi and 3.5mm audio jack. There are three variants of the smartphone which include GT-I869 and GT-I8558 apart from the GT-I8552 for different carriers. The battery on-board is of about 2000 mAh.
There are a few details which are missing and which include the RAM, internal storage pricing and the expected availability of the Samsung Galaxy Win in the market and also if the product will be made available in other regions or not.
Samsung Galaxy Win GT-I8552 specifications:
- 4.7-inch TFT capactive display
- Resolution of 800 x 480 pixels
- 1.2 GHz quad-core processor
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- Dual SIM, dual standby
- 5 MP Autofocus Camera with LED Flash
- VGA front camera
- Memory expandable using microSD Card slot
- 2G, 3G, Bluetooth v3.0, GPS
- Wi-Fi, 3.5mm audio jack
- 2000 mAh battery
- How to Fight a Skeleton in Minecraft
- Play Match-Maker with Spritzr Dating App
- Top Grossing Slot Apps
- How to increase app visibility in app store?
- Samsung Galaxy A7 is the slimmest phone from the company
- Asus ZenFone 2 with 4 GB RAM announced at CES 2015
- HTC Desire 620 dual SIM & Desire 620G announced
- OnePlus One launching in India on December 2 via Amazon
- Xiaomi RedMi Note going on sale in India on Dec 2nd
- Lenovo Vibe X2 now available from Flipkart for Rs.19,999
Follow us on Twitter