It was just last week when Korean giant Samsung went on to announce the launch of the Samsung Galaxy Win smartphone in China. And today, the company has made the device official for the global market. The Samsung Galaxy Win has been launched in the both single-SIM and dual-SIM models and the dual-SIM variant will be called as the Samsung Galaxy Win Duos.
The specifications of the Samsung Galaxy Win include a 4.7 inch TFT capacitive display with a resolution of 800 x 480 pixels while the smartphone is powered by a 1.2 GHz quad core processor, make of which is still unknown and is complemented with 1 GB of RAM. The on-board storage on the Galaxy Win is of about 8 GB which can be expanded to 32 GB using a microSD card slot. The Samsung Galaxy Win Duos will arrive with dual-SIM and dual-standby capability with Samsung’s Always-On feature.
The OS running that will run all the show on the Galaxy Win is Android 4.1 Jelly Bean while Samsung TouchWiz UI will be atop it. A 5 megapixel camera with LED Flash will be present on the rear of the Win while for video calls, users will be able to make use of the front-facing VGA camera. Connectivity-wise, the Samsung Galaxy Win will offer 2G, 3G, Bluetooth v3.0, GPS, Wi-Fi and 3.5mm audio jack while a powerful 2000 mAh battery will provide all the needed juice to keep the Win running. Samsung has announced that the Win and the Win Duos will be available in Ceramic White and Titan Gray colour options but when, where and how much will it cost is still a suspense.
Samsung Galaxy Win specifications:
- 4.7-inch TFT capactive display
- Resolution of 800 x 480 pixels
- 1.2 GHz quad-core processor
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- Dual SIM, dual standby (Galaxy Win Duos)
- 5 MP Autofocus Camera with LED Flash
- VGA front camera
- Memory expandable using microSD Card slot upt 32 GB
- 2G, 3G, Bluetooth v3.0, GPS
- Wi-Fi, 3.5mm audio jack
- 2000 mAh battery
- How to Fight a Skeleton in Minecraft
- Play Match-Maker with Spritzr Dating App
- Top Grossing Slot Apps
- How to increase app visibility in app store?
- Samsung Galaxy A7 is the slimmest phone from the company
- Asus ZenFone 2 with 4 GB RAM announced at CES 2015
- HTC Desire 620 dual SIM & Desire 620G announced
- OnePlus One launching in India on December 2 via Amazon
- Xiaomi RedMi Note going on sale in India on Dec 2nd
- Lenovo Vibe X2 now available from Flipkart for Rs.19,999
Follow us on Twitter