Shotformats which is India’s 2nd largest digital content company, started the world’s first offline application store in India. These stores will be the one stop solution to get genuine smartphone apps and games. You can even legally buy digital contents like movies and music and later enjoy them on your phone and tablet. Shotformats has kept the price affordable to attract more consumers. You can purchase a song for just Rs 2 or buy apps or games for only Rs 10. Movies are priced at Rs 30. After making the purchase the digital content will be transferred to your device directly; you don’t need to go through downloading hassle. You can keep the contents as long as you want. You don’t need to worry about internet connection as everything will be locally stored on the phone and do not require and internet connection.
Along with the offline app store Shotformats launched online digital currency under brand name Biscoot. Using the “Biscoot Digital Prepaid Wallet” service consumers can buy these prepaid cards which can be used to purchase digital contents. Consumers can also create their own accounts and spend these Biscoot credits to buy contents.
Initially the offline app stores are lunching in Mumbai, Pune, Aurangabad, Nagpur, Ahmedabad, Baroda, Rajkot, Jaipur, Jaisalmer, Surat, Chandigarh, Bhopal, Indore, Rewa, Jabalpur, Lucknow, Kanpur, Allahabad, Guwahati and Siliguri.
What do you think about the offline app store? Do share your opinions about it.
- How to Fight a Skeleton in Minecraft
- Play Match-Maker with Spritzr Dating App
- Top Grossing Slot Apps
- How to increase app visibility in app store?
- Samsung Galaxy A7 is the slimmest phone from the company
- Asus ZenFone 2 with 4 GB RAM announced at CES 2015
- HTC Desire 620 dual SIM & Desire 620G announced
- OnePlus One launching in India on December 2 via Amazon
- Xiaomi RedMi Note going on sale in India on Dec 2nd
- Lenovo Vibe X2 now available from Flipkart for Rs.19,999
Follow us on Twitter