Sony finally launched their latest flagship mobile phone Xperia Z Ultra in India for Rs 46,990 . It is a phablet with ridiculously big 6.4 inch Full HD display which is even bigger than Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3. Sony Xperia Z Ultra will compete with other big phones like LG Optimus G Pro, Samsung Galaxy Note II and upcoming Note III which rumored to come with 5.7 inch display. Sony Xperia Z Ultra is currently the most powerful phablet on the market. It has Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 quad-core processor clocked at 2.2GHz and powerful Adreno 330 GPU. There is 2GB RAM and 16GB internal memory which can be further extended using microSD card.
The phone doesn’t come with any stylus instead any objects like a pencil or pen can be used as a stylus. Just like most other Sony flagship devices, Xperia Z Ultra is also waterproof and dustproof. Sony Xperia Z Ultra has an 8MP rear camera without flash and 2MP front facing camera. 3,000 mAh battery will be powering the beast. Sony Xperia Z Ultra will come preinstalled with Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system. The price of Sony Xperia Z Ultra is definitely on the higher side but if you are looking for most powerful Android smartphone with the bigger display size then this is for you. The phone will be available in stores from 2nd August.
- Play Match-Maker with Spritzr Dating App
- Top Grossing Slot Apps
- How to increase app visibility in app store?
- Samsung Galaxy A7 is the slimmest phone from the company
- Asus ZenFone 2 with 4 GB RAM announced at CES 2015
- HTC Desire 620 dual SIM & Desire 620G announced
- OnePlus One launching in India on December 2 via Amazon
- Xiaomi RedMi Note going on sale in India on Dec 2nd
- Lenovo Vibe X2 now available from Flipkart for Rs.19,999
- Google Nexus 6 India price revealed
Follow us on Twitter