Sony is on a teasing spree as it readies to launch the much rumours Sony Honami phablet in a pre-IFA press conference on September 4th, 2013. And the company has posted various images and a couple of videos hinting at things that it has packed into the Sony Honami aka Sony Xperia Z1. In the most recent of all, the company, in a blogpost which is titled “3…2…what comes next?” hinted that the 5 inch smartphone would indeed go on to be called as the Sony Xperia Z1 at the time of launch.
Earlier, it has teased that the smartphone will be water resistant, the build of the phone and the much-rumoured 20.7 megapixel camera with Sony G Lens which is used by the company in its cameras. And if the latest rumours are to be believed, then the this G Lens enabled camera will also be able to record and play videos at 4K resolution. The teaser video gives us a good look at the Sony Xperia Z1.
According to the rumours, the Sony Xperia Z1 will carry a 5 inch Triluminous display with a full HD resolution, will be powered by a powerful 2.3 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor which incidentally also supports 4K video coupled with 2 GB of RAM. Internal memory might be pegged at 16 GB or 32 GB and run on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean out-of-the-box. The Sony Xperia Z1 is going to be the successor to the Sony Xperia Z smartphone and according to the company, “The best of Sony is about to get even better”.
Sony is trying its best to include the best it has into the Sony Xperia Z1 as the race for the best smartphone ever is not going to slow down anytime soon and bringing out a water and dust proof smartphone along with a nice camera and a great display might finally fulfil the demands of a many buyers.
- Play Match-Maker with Spritzr Dating App
- Top Grossing Slot Apps
- How to increase app visibility in app store?
- Samsung Galaxy A7 is the slimmest phone from the company
- Asus ZenFone 2 with 4 GB RAM announced at CES 2015
- HTC Desire 620 dual SIM & Desire 620G announced
- OnePlus One launching in India on December 2 via Amazon
- Xiaomi RedMi Note going on sale in India on Dec 2nd
- Lenovo Vibe X2 now available from Flipkart for Rs.19,999
- Google Nexus 6 India price revealed
Follow us on Twitter